Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey. Applications are open for international students to pursue bachelor Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||3 August 2018|
|Providers||:||Abdullah Gül University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Scholarships in Turkey:
- The study of foreign citizens at Russian state universities is up to 80% subsidized by the Government of Russia, making it affordable (the average cost of an academic year, including accommodation in a student hostel, is 2500-4000 USD).
- Life and health insurance is obligatory for any foreign citizen arriving to the Russian Federation for studies. The cost of life and health insurance amounts from 160 USD to 250 USD for one year and depends on the chosen program of insurance.
- So, the choice is yours. You have the opportunity to get an in-demand profession, build your future career, to make lifelong friends and to broaden your cultural, intellectual and personal horizons. Surely everyone dreams of these things? You only need to understand who you want to become and where you want to study; then you are ready to make your first step towards high-quality and affordable higher education with RACUS!
Eligibility for Scholarships in Turkey:
- The Abdullah Gül University applies the below-mentioned selection criteria, as well as the YÖK (Turkish Higher Education Council) approved Undergraduate Student Eligibility Criteria:
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB)
- High School results
- English Proficiency (TOEFL)
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities)
- Quality of your Statement of Purpose
Eligible Regions: Open for All
8,381 total views, 670 views today