Applications are invited for Full Tuition Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships to pursue Program study at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy. Approximately 22 scholarships will be awarded to students for undergraduate and graduate scholarships.
The aim of theFull Tuition Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||17 July 2017|
|Providers||:||Ca’ Foscari University of Venice|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Graduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- Vouchers of EUR 9,000 for full scholarships;
- Voucher of EUR 6,500 for partial fee reduction.
- Vouchers of EUR 9.000,00 for total enrolment fee reduction
- Vouchers of EUR 6.500,00 for partial enrolment fee reduction;
Eligibility for Full Tuition Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships:
Undergraduate Programme: Students must have a GPA (grade point average) of at least 7.5/10 (or the equivalent for international students) in their third-to-last and second-to-last years of high school.
- Graduate students from the College, Italian or international graduate students with a final mark of 100/110 (or equivalent) of their diploma (either Italian or international) who are not 28 years old yet.
- Ca’ Foscari graduate students who will graduate in the 2017 summer or autumn exam session are also admitted, on condition that they meet the required ECTS and average mark as per the call for applications.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to Italian and international students.
4,419 total views, 3 views today