Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students in United Kingdom. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||
Benefits of Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- The jointly funded scholarships will cover the tuition fees and provide a stipend of £10,200 (£850/month) to contribute towards the scholar’s living costs. Queen Mary waives the fees and HEC pay the stipend.
Please note that this stipend will not cover the scholar’s living costs in full and does not meet the level of financial support necessary to secure a UK visa. The scholar will therefore need to secure additional funding in order to be able to take up their studies at Queen Mary.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to Pakistani students.Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Candidates must have minimum Eighteen years of education (i.e. MS / ME/ MPhil)
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
- ?Maximum age:
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations
- 35 years for all others
- The candidates will have to obtain 50 or above marks in the HEC aptitude/scholarship test.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- ?The candidate must have acquired the requisite qualification on or before
English Language Requirements for the Scholarships for Pakistani Students: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.