The American University of Sharjah is inviting applications for Chancellor’s Undergraduate Degree Scholarship Award. Newly admitted students may apply for the Chancellor’s Scholars Award which ranges from 75 percent to 100 percent of the tuition, lab and housing fees.
The American University of Sharjah is a co-educational institution of higher education in the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1997 by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah.
|Deadline||:||2 August 2017|
|Providers||:||American University of Sharjah|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Newly admitted students may apply for the Chancellor’s Scholars Award which ranges from 75 percent to 100 percent of the tuition, lab and housing fees.
Students should meet the following requirements:
- Submit an essay detailing extracurricular activities, talents, social activities, and anticipated contribution to AUS
- Outstanding personal qualities and leadership abilities in school and the community
- Scientific or literary contributions to the community
- Special school or community honours or awards
- Community service and school extracurricular activities
- A minimum average of 95 percent or equivalent in the last three years of secondary education
- Have limited financial resources
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have the previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: English proficiency requirements for Spring Semester 2017 are:
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 80 on the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT), 550 on the Institutional Paper-based TOEFL, or
- IELTS: a minimum score of 6.5 on the Academic version
1,023 total views, 3 views today