Applications are invited for Fully Funded Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Bachelor, Masters and PhD Students in Czech Republic. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||The Government of the Czech Republic|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, Masters and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Czech Republic Government Scholarship:
- Government scholarships in Bachelor/Master/Doctoral study programmes category are awarded to graduates from upper secondary schools, or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree courses, as applicable, who can enrol only in study programmes in which instruction is given in the Czech language.
- Government scholarships of Master study programmes or Doctoral study programmes are awarded to graduates of Bachelor or Master study programmes, respectively, who enrol in study programmes with instruction in the English language.
- The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
Eligibility for Czech Republic Government Scholarship:
- The scholarships are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third countries in need.
- Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may, therefore, be granted this type of scholarship.
- Furthermore, the scholarships may not be granted to persons under 18 years of age. (The applicants have to turn 18 as of 1 September of the year when they commence studies in the Czech Republic at the latest.)
Eligible Regions for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship: Open For All (Nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union)
3,629 total views, 3 views today