Applications are invited for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue Post Graduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 September 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship:
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
Eligibility for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship:
Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor) Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.