Applications are invited for Dublin University Scholarships to pursue PhD at the University of Dublin in Ireland. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||4 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Dublin|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarship is awarded to work on ERC research project GEOFINGEOFIN (ERC Project 683197) within the Finance, Economy & Society (FES) Research Group, Department of Geography, Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin.|
Award for Dublin University Scholarships:
- €24,000 per annum which includes:
- Stipend of €17,000 per annum (tax-free)
- Fully covered academic tuition fees at the EU
- Rates (currently €7,013 p.a.).
NOTE: Applicants must have been resident in an EU member state for 3 out of the last 5 years to be eligible for EU fees.
Eligibility for Dublin University Scholarships:
- Applicants must hold a first-class (or strong 2.1 / upper second-class) undergraduate degree with honours (minimum GPA 3.7/4.0 or equivalent international qualifications) and, ideally, a Master’s degree (at merit level or above) – in Human/Economic Geography or a closely related discipline (e.g. Business Management/Finance Studies, Economic Sociology, Political Economy).
Nationality: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
1,209 total views, 3 views today