Applications are invited for Fully-Funded FAST PhD Scholarships at Heriot-Watt University in United Kingdom. Application is open for UK, EU and international students to pursue PhD programme in Petroleum Engineering for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 January 2018|
Flow Assurance and Scale Team (FAST)
|Course Level||:||PhD programme|
|Field of Study||:||Petroleum Engineering (research on the prediction and prevention of oilfield scale)|
Benefits for Fully-Funded FAST PhD Scholarships :
- The scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of approximately £15,000 for the 36-month duration of the programme.
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Four fully funded PhD scholarships are currently available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Fully-Funded FAST PhD Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be educated to BSc or Masters degree level in a relevant scientific subject.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS certificate showing an overall score of at least 6.5 with no component scoring less than 6.0 or a TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 90 points.
1,455 total views, 3 views today