Are you looking for Scholarships in Austria? Applications are invited Fully funded postdoctoral fellowship for International Postdoc Applicants in Austria for ISTFELLOW programme of two years appointments. Fellowship is awarded to qualified applicants from all over the world who are interested in spending the postdoctoral stage of their scientific research career at IST Austria.
The institute has set up a program for exceptional postdoctoral researchers, which is partially funded by the European Union, ISTFELLOW.The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) is a young international institution in Klosterneuburg near Vienna that the basic scientific research and postgraduate training is dedicated to.
If you are interested, apply now for international scholarships in Austria to pursue postdoc programme in 2017.
|Deadline||:||15 March 2017|
|Course Level||:||Postdoctoral programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
All ISTFELLOW recipients will be offered full-time employment contracts at IST Austria and will receive an internationally competitive salary with full social security coverage. In addition, the program will provide:
- Travel allowance to scientific conferences and workshops.
- Support for study visits.
- Mobility allowance.
- Additional family allowance, if applicable.
- Housing, a guest house and four apartment buildings are available on the IST campus. Depending upon availability, a room in the guest house or an apartment can be rented for a period of up to one year after arrival, giving incoming postdocs time to find suitable accommodation for the following years.
- IST offers German-language courses on campus.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Fellowship:-
- Highly qualified candidates with research focuses from all disciplines in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics or any related discipline are invited to apply for a full-time ISTFELLOW postdoctoral position at IST Austria.
- All applicants must have completed doctoral studies or equivalent or anticipate the completion of their studies prior to the commencement of the position. Candidates must be proficient in written and oral English.
Applicants from all over the world can apply for the fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All applicants must have completed doctoral studies or equivalent or anticipate the completion of their studies prior to the commencement of the position.
English language Requirements: Candidates must be proficient in written and oral English. Applicants can submit TOEFL/IELTS and GRE scores. The IST Austria TOEFL code is 6384.