Applications are invited for Fully Funded Finnish Government Scholarships for PhD at Finnish Universities or Public Research Institutes in Finland. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 February 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Finnish Government Scholarships:
- A monthly allowance of EUR 1500. The allowance is sufficient for one person only.
- Expenses due to travel, international or in Finland, are not covered by the programme. Scholarship recipients are recommended to make arrangements for sufficient insurance coverage for their stay in Finland. Please see the section ‘Practical matters‘ for information on the practicalities of coming to Finland as an international student/researcher.
Eligibility for Finnish Government Scholarships:
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- have established contact with the Finnish receiving institution before applying (see section ‘Doctoral Admissions’)
- have a letter of invitation from the academic supervisor in Finland; the invitation should also explain the commitment of the host institution to the project
- have earned a Masters-level degree before applying
- intend to pursue post-master’s level studies as a visiting student, participate in a research project or teach at a university or public research institute in Finland; priority will be given to doctoral studies
- not have spent already more than one year at a Finnish higher education institution immediately before the intended scholarship period in Finland
- be able to give proof of sufficient skills in speaking and writing the language needed in study/research*
- be a national of one of the eligible countries listed above
Eligible Regions for Finnish Government Scholarships: Australia, China, Cuba, Egypt, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Mongolia, Namibia, Peru, Republic of Korea, Turkey, Ukraine and the USA.
1,305 total views, 12 views today