The Hebei University of Technology is pleased to offer Fully funded Government Postgraduate Scholarship in China for international students. Scholarships are available for masters and PhD degree programme at Hebei University of Technology.
The Hebei University of Technology is a public university whose main campus lies in the Guangrong Dao neighborhood of the Hongqiao District in Tianjin, China. It is the first institute of technology in modern Chinese education history.
|Deadline||:||15 May 2017|
|Providers||:||Hebei University of Technology|
|Course Level||:||Masters and PhD degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Exempt from tuition fees, accommodation
- The cost of living. Living standard for payment: Undergraduate: 2,500 yuan / month, Graduate: 3,000 yuan / month or PhD: 3,500 yuan / month
- Living expenses paid monthly by the school. Scholarship students 15th (15th included) prior to school registration, will get the full monthly living expenses; registration after 15th will get half the cost of living; Sunday school graduation graduates determined to send the cost of living after two weeks; scholarship students during the study period (excluding normal holidays) for personal reasons from China for more than 15 days, during which China suspended from the living.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in a valid foreign passport.
- Applicants must be in good health, well-behaved, the People’s Republic of China to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of our school.
- The applicant is a nonstudent now studying in China (China Graduates of life shall remain more than one year).
- Education and age requirements: l for master degree studies must have the bachelor, no older than 35 years old; l Doctoral degree studies must have mastered, no older than 40 years old.
- English-speaking applicants Chinese professional level is not a requirement, the applicant non-native English speaking countries TOTAL score of 90 points or IELTS scores of6.5 points.
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants who are not native speakers of English need to provide English ability tests scores: at least 90 in TOFEL, or at least than 6.5 in IELTS.
1,435 total views, 2 views today