Applications are invited for Fully Funded GSB Stanford MBA Fellowship in the USA. Applications are open for international students to pursue MBA for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||10 January 2019|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Course Level||:||MBA Fellowship|
|Field of Study||:||MBA|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of GSB Stanford MBA Fellowship:
- Coverage of full tuition fees and associated fees (approx. US $170,000)
- For those who are applying and make less than US$20,000, the Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions will waive your application fee.
Eligibility for GSB Stanford MBA Fellowship:
- Eligible Regions: African Countries
- You must be a citizen of an African country. Dual citizens are eligible for the fellowship as long as you hold citizenship in an African nation.
- You must have completed, or be in the final year of completing your university studies. If you studied at an undergraduate or graduate institution in Africa, we especially encourage you to consider applying for the Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship Program.
- African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa are also eligible for the fellowship.