Applications are invited for Fully Funded Harvard University MBA Scholarships at Harvard University in United States. Application is open for International Students to pursue MBA degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2019|
|Field of Study||:||MBA|
Benefits for Harvard University MBA Scholarships:
- The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility for Harvard University MBA Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- English Language Requirements: The MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.