Humber College offers full and partial renewable International Scholarships in Canada for Undergraduate Students, 2017 scholarships for new international undergraduate students beginning classes in January and September of each year.
Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning. College offers a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates and postgraduate certificates — and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Since all activities (lectures, seminars, laboratories, etc.) at Humber are conducted in English, it is essential that all students possess strong English writing, comprehension and speaking skills. Having students demonstrate their English language proficiency ensures they are prepared for the rigours of the academic curriculum and able to successfully complete any workplace components of the program (such as co-op placements).
|Deadline||:||19 May 2017 (for September 2017 intake)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Scholarship award criteria given below:
|AMOUNT||RENEWABLE*||JANUARY 2017||MAY 2017||SEPTEMBER 2017|
|Full Tuition||1 available||NA||2 available|
|$5,000||1 available||NA||2 available|
|$1,000||one-time||8 available||2 available||10 available|
|Application Deadline||various||*Sep 30, 2016||*Feb 3, 2017||*May 19, 2017|
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarships are divided throughout Humber’s three semesters (September, January and May intakes) each year.
Several positions of full and partial awards are offered each year, as shown below:
- Renewable full tuition scholarships – 2 positions in September and 1 position in January
- Renewable partial tuition scholarships – 2 positions in September and 1 in January
- Non-renewable one-time scholarships – 10 for September, 8 for January and 2 for May intakes
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
English language Requirements: Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
767 total views, 6 views today