Applications are invited for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) at the HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong. Applications are open international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||February to May 2019|
|Study in||:||Hong Kong|
|Providers||:||HKBU School of Business|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.|
Benefits of Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
Nationality: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements:
Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.