Applications are invited for Fully Funded International Scholarships at Qingdao University in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate, masters and PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
There are 104 Undergraduate degree programs, 209 master’s degree programs, 127 Doctoral degree programs, and 15 post-doctorate mobile stations. In addition, there are 7 professional master’s degree programs in Law, Business Management, Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry and Public Administration respectively.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 May 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, and Language Programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Eligible Countries for Fully Funded International Scholarships:
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements for Fully Funded International Scholarships:
- The applicant must be a citizen of foreign nationality, in good health and generally between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The application is open to an applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants must have a period of one semester and above
- Applicants should have a minimum study plan of one semester
- Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and regulations, excellent academic performance, good performance, in line with Qingdao University entrance requirements for international students.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
- Excellent academic performance and not all other scholarships at the same time;
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
553 total views, 10 views today