Applications are invited for Fully-Funded Korean Government Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students in UK to develop and validate a novel smartphone application for the assessment of both acute and chronic stress during everyday life. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 September 2017|
|Providers||:||Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning|
|Course Level||:||Masters & PhD|
|Field of Study||:||IT related Subjects|
Award for Korean Government Scholarships:
- Financial Support(Master`s Degree: up to 2 years/Doctorate: up to 3 years)
- Tuition fee
- One-way airfare(Economy Class, Max KRW 1,500,000)
- Living cost(KRW 1,500,000 per month)
- National medical insurance
- Relocation expenses
Eligibility for Korean Government Scholarships:
Government officials, employees of public institutions and public enterprise or senior level researchers at national research institutes working in the ICT related fields in developing countries.
- Employees from private institutions cannot apply.
- Educational Background: A bachelor`s or master`s degree in the ICT-related area
- English Proficiency: TOEFL(iBT 83, PBT 560, CBT 220), IELTS 6.5, TEPS 599, TOEIC 720 or higher
* English Proficiency test should have been taken within 2 years from the deadline of the online application
* English Proficiency test can be replaced by English phone interview with ITTP director.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
1,357 total views, 10 views today