Applications are invited for Fully Funded Macerata University Scholarships to pursue PhD in Italy. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for PhD in The University of Macerata.
The aim of the PhD Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||22 August 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Macerata|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded in the field of Quantitative Methods for Economic Policy.
The PhD professors offer supervision on a wide range of topics, with particular strengths in:
Scholarships for Fully Funded Macerata University Scholarships:
- These are fully funded scholarships.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Macerata University Scholarships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Eligible candidates to PhD courses are graduates, regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality, holding either an undergraduate degree in compliance with laws existing prior to Ministerial Decree No. 509/99 or a postgraduate degree or alternatively an equivalent qualification issued by a university institution abroad.
- Applicants holding academic qualifications obtained abroad (both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees) are to upload such documents together with a list of exams they have passed, along with relevant translations into Italian. Such candidates are provisionally admitted to courses and shall be excluded from this public selection of their qualification does not fulfil formal entry requirements of research programs.
- Students who expect to be granted their degree award by 31.10.2017 may submit their application for PhD programs. In such cases, admission and enrollment are conditional to their statement holding true.
Nationality for Fully Funded Macerata University Scholarships: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.