Applications are invited for Fully Funded Masters Programs at Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) in Italy. Application is open for local and international students in 2017-2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 October 2017|
Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP)
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Engineering, Architecture and Design, Science courses.|
Benefits for Fully Funded Masters Programs:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Free travel and accommodation during ASP courses
- Financial support for developing the ASP Multidisciplinary Projects
- Scholarships covering accommodation for international students
- Double MSc degree from both PoliMi and PoliTo
- ASP Diploma
Number of Scholarships: Each year, ASP admits a maximum of 150 students, 90 at PoliMi and 60 at PoliTo.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Masters Programs for International Students in Italy, 2017:
Admission requirements are the following:
For Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (in case of not-graduate students from foreign universities see section Who can enroll) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student Guide 2017/18). Students who graduated from Italian universities must have obtained their Bachelor degree within the 3 regular academic years;
- A minimum weighted average grade in Bachelor exams equal to or above 27,00/30 determined on all the Bachelor exam grades:
Weighted average: exam grades multiplied by course credits
(Grade1 x Credits1) + (Grade2 x Credits2) +…+ (Grade n x Credits n)
(Credits 1 + Credits 2 +…+ Credits n);
For Non-Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (see section Who can enrol)) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student guide 2017/18).
- Valid GRE®General Test (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline.
Minimum scores in the three test sections:
- Verbal Reasoning: 156
- Quantitative Reasoning: 157
- Analytical Writing: 3,5
Please note, that candidates must have obtained at least in one of the three sections a score not less than the minimum.
English language Certification
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5
The tables “IELTS 5.5“ lists additional English certificates with the minimum overall scores accepted by PoliTo in substitution of IELTS 5.5.
Candidates can be exempted from IELTS 5.5 if, upon enrollment, they turn in a stamped declaration/certificate written on official letterhead, certifying that:
- Candidates have attended at least one school year at a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In this case, the school must issue a certificate stating that” The medium of instruction is English”.
- Candidates have a foreign high school diploma which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research as equivalent to the Italian “diploma di maturità”, or have a higher qualification awarded by a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In both cases, the school must issue a certificate stating that “The medium of instruction is English”.
The CLA Academic Coordinator could evaluate declarations issued in English speaking countries, given the fact that they are unlikely to include the phrase “The medium of instruction is English”.
Italian and International citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5.