Applications are invited for Fully Funded Nanyang Scholarships at Nanyang University in Canada. Scholarships is open for international students to pursue PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Fully Funded Nanyang Scholarships:
- Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- The travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas programme (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- Participation in Scholars Orientation Programme, Scholars Award Ceremony, Outreach Programmes, and Eminent Speaker Series.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Nanyang Scholarships:
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.