Applications are invited for Nottingham University Masters Scholarships at Nottingham University in Multiple. Application is open for international students to pursue Masters Degree 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||23 March 2018|
|Study in||:||UK, China, Malaysia|
|Course Level||:||Master’s degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||
Benefits for Nottingham University Masters Scholarships:
- An opportunity to study in a developed country with scholarship and getting exposed to many research level and an opportunity to acquire relevant knowledge in one’s own field.
Eligibility for Nottingham University Masters Scholarships:
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed in the official program
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have not already studied outside of your home country
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school/department is in):
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
- Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply
Eligible Regions: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.