Applications are invited for Fully Funded oxford Clarendon International PhD Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD degree at the University of Oxford for 2018-19 academic year.
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Fully Funded oxford Clarendon International PhD Scholarships:
- Scholarship Value for Fully Funded oxford Clarendon International PhD Scholarships:
- All Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2018-19 this will be at least £14,553. Scholars on a part-time course receive a study support grant to help cover their non-fee costs.
- Scholarship Duration for Fully Funded oxford Clarendon International PhD Scholarships:
- Clarendon Scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
- The Fee liability page of the official website explains this in full, and also gives information about charges that may be applied after the standard period of fee liability has been reached and which are not covered by the Clarendon Fund.
- One of the many benefits of being a Clarendon Scholar is membership of the Clarendon Scholars’ Association.
- Provides a graduate experience with a wide range of events and opportunities that will inspire you to excellence.
Eligibility for Fully Funded oxford Clarendon International PhD Scholarships:
- All applicants for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- By applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
- You must apply by your course’s January deadline in order to be considered. Information about deadlines is available on the Course pages.
- Candidates applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2018-19 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
- Current students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
3,447 total views, 9 views today