Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at UCL School of Management in United Kingdom. Application is open for international students to pursue MRes/PhD Programme for four/five year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 February 2018|
|Course Level||:||MRes/PhD Programme|
|Field of Study||:||Management|
Benefits for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships :
- University offer fully funded four/five year MRes/PhD scholarships in the UCL School of Management to a significant number of admitted students. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and covers all tuition fees, and includes an annual stipend of £16, 296 – £18,500 which is tax-free.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- University seeks to recruit highly motivated, ambitious students with strong educational backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have a first class Bachelor’s degree from the UK or an overseas qualification of the equivalent standard from a leading university. We encourage students from a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g, engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, among others) to apply to our programme. Also, notice that a Master’s or graduate level degree is not required for admission, you can apply with only an undergraduate (e.g. bachelors) degree.
- Applicants are encouraged not to contact individual faculty members or potential supervisors when applying to our programme. All applications are first evaluated by a joint admissions committee, so contacting potential supervisors separately will not increase your chances. It is only in your personal statement that you are expected to suggest several faculty members as potential supervisors. But again, these faculty members need not be contacted beforehand. On the application form you may see that it states that it is preferred that you contact potential supervisors beforehand – please ignore this as it is not required.
- All MRes/PhD applicants are normally required to take either a GMAT test or GRE test (UCL’s institution code is 3344, but also make sure you include a scanned copy of your test result on your Prism application), although the School has no minimum score requirements.
English Language Requirements: University requires students to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores if English is not their first language. School requires a “Standard” English level which corresponds to:
- IELTS: Overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests.
- TOEFL: Score of 92, plus 24/30 in the reading and writing subtests and 20/30 in the listening and speaking subtests.
1,887 total views, 7 views today