Applications are invited for Fully funded PhD scholarships in Taylors University to pursue Doctoral program at Taylors University in Malaysia. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Taylors University is one of the best private university in Malaysia. Scholarships will be awarded to students for PhD scholarships.
The aim of the Fully funded PhD scholarships in Taylors University is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Providers||:||Taylors University Malaysia|
|Field of Study||:||All Subject|
- 100% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months / 3 years full-time studies
- 100% thesis examination fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of RM 2300 – RM 2800
- Settling-in allowance of RM 1500 (International student only)
- Conference allowance of RM 6000
Eligibility for Fully funded PhD scholarships in Taylors University:
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA ≥ 3.33 AND Master’s Degree (Coursework / Mixed mode) with CGPA ≥ 3.50 or by Research mode from any recognized local/foreign universities
- Below 45 years of age at the time of application
- Secured offer letter of PhD admission at Taylor’s University
- Applicable to candidates on full-time mode only
- Applicants with publications in Citation Index Journals (CIJ) will have an added advantage
- Interview and written assessment are required
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
1,948 total views, 30 views today