Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) is offering korean scholarship within the Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory. Applicants must have a strong background on
- Computer network, wired/wireless communications, and embedded system or
- Signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc or
- Augmented reality/virtual reality with pratical knowlegde on OOP such as C++/C#, unity, and linux.
The scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
|Deadline||:||16 April 2017|
|Study in||:||South Korea|
|Providers||:||Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT)|
|Course Level||:||PhD and Masters programme|
|Field of Study||:||all subjects|
International students can apply.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan