Applications are invited for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship to pursue Post Doc in Spain. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Post Doc.
The aim of the post doc is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The Center for Cooperative Research in Biomaterials|
|Course Level||:||Post Doc|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowship is awarded in “Carbon Nanotubes based biomaterials for Neuroregeneration and MR Imaging follow?up of the Recovery”.|
Scholarships for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- This is a fully funded fellowship.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- General requirements for all candidates:
- Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry obtained before 1 November 2017
- Experience in organic synthesis and chemistry of materials are essential
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Co?authorship of publications and participation in research projects
- High level of spoken and written English
- Writing, editing, and submitting research manuscripts experience
Other appreciated qualities:
- Additional experience and knowledge in electrochemistry, polymer chemistry, characterization techniques and nanotechnology
- Experience and/or knowledge in cell culture
- Guiding research projects experience
- Supervision of undergraduate, master or Ph.D. students skills
- Communication skills
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
2,023 total views, 3 views today