Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Leeds in UK
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Leeds in United Kingdom. Application is open for international students to pursue PhD Programme for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||12 January 2018 (Engineering)
9 March 2018 (Arts, Humanities and Cultures; Biological Sciences; Environment; Mathematics and Physical Sciences; Medicine and Health)
1 June 2018 (Business; Education, Social Sciences and Law)
|Course Level||:||Doctoral programme|
|Field of Study||:||Engineering, Arts, Humanities and Cultures, Biological Sciences, Environment, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Medicine and Health, Business, Education, Social Sciences and Law|
Benefits for Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,553 for 2017/18).
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Eligibility for Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK/EU or International fee-paying applicant
- Have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level
- Meet the English language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- Not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree
- Not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- Have applied for a research degree and be in receipt of a student ID number
English Language Requirements for Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.