Applications are invited for fully funded Scholarships for Australian in USA. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate, PhD, academics and professionals research for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 July 2018|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Providers||:||Australian-American Fulbright Commission|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate, PhD, academics and professionals research|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded in a broad range of disciplines, including science, arts, law, health and leadership.|
Benefits of Scholarships for Australian in USA:
- Scholarships provide funding for full tuition, travel, and living expenses to Australians who propose innovative, impact-focused projects.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Australian in USA:
- Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to Australian candidates.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:Fulbright Future Scholarships are open to applications for Australian candidates who satisfy the following criteria.Applicants:
- Can apply as Postgraduate students or PhD researchers, as postdoctoral candidates, academics or professionals
- Must have an undergraduate qualification
- Must propose research that is innovative and/or has the potential for significant impact
- must aim to create, contribute to, or otherwise enhance Australian-American bilateral research collaborations
- Must include a statement (maximum of one page) that outlines the impact of their proposed program
- All applicants are required to include a letter of invitation from their proposed institution with their application (except Postgraduate students seeking to complete a U.S. master’s program).
English Language Requirements for the Scholarships for Australian in USA: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
12,530 total views, 6 views today