Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor, Masters, PhD Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, Masters, and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students:
- 1. Full Scholarship (available to prospective degree students) covers:– Exemption from registration fee and tuition
– Free on-campus accommodation or off-campus accommodation subsidy?700 RMB per month?
– Living stipend:
2,200RMB per month for doctoral degree student
1,800RMB per month for master’s degree student
1,500RMB per month for bachelor’s degree student
-free comprehensive medical insurance for international students
2. Partial Scholarship(available to prospective degree students and visiting students) covers:
– Exemption from registration fee and tuition.
– Free comprehensive medical insurance for international students.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students:
Eligible Countries: Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students is available to Non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and meet admission requirements of Chongqing University.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants should abide by the laws and decrees of China and comply with rules and regulations of Chongqing University.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.