Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor, Masters, PhD Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, Masters, and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students:
- 1. Full Scholarship (available to prospective degree students) covers:– Exemption from registration fee and tuition
– Free on-campus accommodation or off-campus accommodation subsidy?700 RMB per month?
– Living stipend:
2,200RMB per month for doctoral degree student
1,800RMB per month for master’s degree student
1,500RMB per month for bachelor’s degree student
-free comprehensive medical insurance for international students
2. Partial Scholarship(available to prospective degree students and visiting students) covers:
– Exemption from registration fee and tuition.
– Free comprehensive medical insurance for international students.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students:
Eligible Countries: Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students is available to Non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and meet admission requirements of Chongqing University.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants should abide by the laws and decrees of China and comply with rules and regulations of Chongqing University.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
38,069 total views, 12 views today