Applications are invited for Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships for undergraduate, Master, and PhD program at Shaanxi Normal University in China. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||25 September each year|
|Providers||:||Shaanxi Normal University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Master, and PhD program|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Award for Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships:
Categories and Criteria
Eligibility for Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold a valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
- Other basic requirements for the applicants
Applicants Latest Diploma Acquired Age Undergraduate Applicants should least have diploma according to Chinese high school. Below 20 Master Student Applicants should have at least a bachelors degree Below 30 PhD Student Applicants should have at least a Masters degree. Below 35
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
1,264 total views, 9 views today