Applications are invited for Fully Funded Smuts Cambridge PhD Scholarships at university of Cambridge, University of London in UK. Application is open for International Students to pursue PhD in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||4 January 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences|
Benefits for Fully Funded Smuts Cambridge PhD Scholarships:
- Scholarship offers:
- University tuition fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
Eligibility for Fully Funded Smuts Cambridge PhD Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is available to PhD applicants whose research relates to a Commonwealth country or countries (excluding the UK), normally in the fields of Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences.
A successful applicant:
- Maybe a citizen of any country outside the EU
- Must be liable for fees at the overseas rate (see Your Fee Status)
- Must apply to study a PhD at the University of Cambridge and be offered admission (see Prospective Graduate Students)
- Must complete Section B of the application form to indicate that s/he wishes to be considered for scholarship funding and must submit the completed application by the published deadline (normally at the start of December in the year before the start of the PhD)
- Must propose a PhD research topic that is specifically related to a Commonwealth country or countries (excluding the UK), normally in the fields of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English language or skills (TOEFL IBT 90 scores, IELTS 7 scores).