Applications are invited for fully funded Thomson Foundation Young Journalists Award to pursue Fellowship at Thomson Foundation in UK. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Thomson Foundation is one of the best institute for Journalism in UK. Fellowships will be awarded to students for Journalism subjects.
The aim of the Fully funded journalism fellowships in Thomson Foundation is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||18 August 2017|
|Field of Study||:||Journalism|
- This is a fully funded award.
Eligibility for Thomson Foundation Young Journalists Award:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Checklist. Please check the following before you make your submission:
- That you are 30 years of age or under on 20th November 2017, and from a country with a Gross National Income (GNI) per capita of less than $20,000.
- That your THREE published or broadcast pieces of work were produced in the 12 months preceding 18th August 2017 (the 12 months prior to the deadline for submissions).
- That you will attach a verbatim translation or transcript in English, if your stories are not in English.
- That you will send a letter from your current editor verifying that your three submissions are entirely your work, or if you are freelance or self-employed, that you will attach a letter from the editor of the publication or broadcaster for each submission*.
Nationality for Thomson Foundation Young Journalists Award: Young Journalists from around the world are eligible to apply for this award.