Home » Fully funded Training Scholarships for International Students in Ireland

Fully funded Training Scholarships for International Students in Ireland

Applications are invited for Fully Funded Training Scholarships for International Students in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue training for the 2018-19 academic year.

The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.

Deadline : 15 September 2018
Study in : Ireland
Providers : SFI Centres for Research Training
Course Level : Training Scholarship
Field of Study : Training will be provided in the areas of identified skills needs.

Benefits of Training Scholarships for International Students:

  • Each Centre will fund a total of approximately 120 students over its lifetime, with an intake each year of approximately 30 students. Science Foundation Ireland will fund a maximum of 80% of students, with applicants being required to secure funding for the remaining 20% from the enterprise, philanthropic, public or institutional sources.

Eligibility for Training Scholarships for International Students

  • Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

    Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:

    Applications to the programme will be led by groups of academic researchers that represent a critical mass of internationally recognized expertise in an area with access to cutting-edge infrastructure. Applicants must engage closely with enterprise partners in the design and delivery of an innovative programme of training that will be relevant to the needs of the workforce of the future. Centers can partner with both Irish and international companies (SMEs and MNCs). There is no requirement for the partner to have an operating base in Ireland.

    English Language Requirements for the Training Scholarships for International Students: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *