Heriot-Watt University offer a range of different undergraduate international scholarships to help 100% cover tuition fees or living costs. International (non-EU) applicants holding an offer for an eligible Undergraduate Degree Programme are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2017|
|Study in||:||United kingdom|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria are based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study at Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
612 total views, 3 views today