Apply for the chance to study at the Abdullah Gül University (AGU), in Kayseri, with a 100% Tuition Scholarship!
The Abdullah Gül University is a Third Generation University (focused on Education, Research AND Societal Impact) offering all its programs 100% in English!
- Undergraduate students have the opportunity to apply for one of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Business Administration
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
AGU wants to put you in the best possible position to succeed in your studies, by offering the following scholarship to the very best of its newly accepted first year students:
TUITION SCHOLARSHIPS ̶ No Tuition fees will be charged for the entirety of the student’s undergraduate studies at AGU (except for the pre-registration deposit**).
These scholarships are awarded to Faculty students only and will cover the entire duration of the program the student applied for and will be deducted from the Fees & Costs students are asked to pay.
|Deadline||:||1 August 2017|
|Providers||:||Abdullah Gül University (AGU)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate Program|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- Schoarship awardess will have the opportunity to study in a 4-year undergraduate program in one of the best universities in Turkey*!
- Aside from its very low tuition fees, AGU also offers very affordable on-campus student accommodation.
Without the tuition fee payments, AGU students will be receiving a top quality education in English (from high profile international and Turkish professors with international experience) for a very low dorms fee.
- Kayseri, our hometown, has the added advantage of offering living expenses three times lower than Istanbul or Ankara.
- Kayseri is also a touristic platform – with UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cappadocia 40 minutes away from the city and the Erciyes Ski Resort 25 minutes away from the student dorms – and ideally connected by bus and plane (Kayseri airport 10 minutes away from the AGU campus) to all key tourist destinations in Turkey!
The Abdullah Gül University applies the above-mentioned criteria, as well as the YÖK (Turkish Higher Education Council) approved eligibility criteria, which can be found on page 8.
Open for All.