Applications are invited for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships at Earth University Costa Rica in USA. Applications are open for Nigerian applicants students to pursue the undergraduate degree programme in 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2018|
|Study in||:||USA (Costa Rica)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree program|
|Field of Study||:||Sustainable Agriculture|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships:
This is a fully funded scholarship.
Nationality: Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The scholarship is open for qualified Nigerian applicants.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships:
You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; admissions-at-earth.ac.cr
You may also fill out the application online: https://www.earth.ac.cr/en/study-at-earth/how-to-apply/ and attach documents, recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.
Application requirements are:
- Complete the application form in its entirety and sign the form, together with a witness.
- Attach one (1) current passport size photograph on the first page of the application.
- Attach copies of your junior and senior high school certificate(s) or result in slips/transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also, enclose transcripts from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.
- Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the suggested EARTH format.
- Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognition, out-of-format recommendation letters that you may consider as support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.