Applications are invited for GHD Full Tuition Scholarships at Georgetown University in USA. Application is open for International Students to pursue Masters degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Global Human Development|
Benefits for GHD Full Tuition Scholarships:
- The curriculum covers core courses including the economics of development, international political economy, program design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, finance and budgeting, and management.
Eligibility for GHD Full Tuition Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Student from sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of courses in introductory macro- and microeconomics and statistics (must be completed before enrollment in August, not necessarily b efore applying).
- Ability to function effectively in English and one other language (students must pass an oral proficiency exam before graduation, implying that they will have a reasonable command of one foreign language before entering the program).
- Several years of experience living, studying, and working abroad is strongly recommended.
- Completion of either the GRE (preferred) or GMAT exam, taken in time to submit the scores by the application deadline.
English Language Requirements: The TOEFL score should be a minimum internet-based score of 100. The IELTS should be a minimum score of 7.0.
1,448 total views, 4 views today