Applications are invited for fully funded Gifu university scholarships to pursue undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme at University of Gifu in Japan. This scholarships is open for local and international students. University of Gifu is one of the best institute for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme in Japan. Scholarships will be awarded to students for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme Scholarships.
The aim of the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme in University of Gifu is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Scholarships for Gifu university scholarships:
- These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥140,000 (G)
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation: ¥100,000
- Mitsubishi Corporation: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥150,000 (G)
- Sagawa International Scholarship Foundation: ¥100,000
- The Korean Scholarship Foundation: ¥25,000(U), ¥40,000(M) and ¥70,000(D)
- Docomo International Student: ¥120,000 (M)
- Gifu University Scholarship: ¥30,000
- Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation: ¥150,000 (G)
Eligibility for Gifu university scholarships:
- Privately financed international students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
2,978 total views, 9 views today