Grade 7 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2017
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada to pursue research program for grade 7 in Canada. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for grade 7 in Canada.
The aim of the grade 7 in Canada is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||1 December 2017|
|Providers||:||Canada’s International School|
|Course Level||:||Grade 7|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Scholarships for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada:
- These are full scholarships covering tuition, uniform, books and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- The Grade 7 Entrance Scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in school-related and/or community activities and financial need. TFS define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools can apply, as well as those in English-language schools. Those who are not fluent in French will enter special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.