The new HEU Scholarship for Outstanding International Students is now available on offer for the year 2017. Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the international (Non-Chinese) students.
Harbin Engineering University, also referred to as HEU, was founded in 1953 in Harbin, China. It offers over 150 degree programs, 48 of which are conducted in English.
|Deadline||:||30 September 2017|
|Providers||:||Harbin Engineering University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Details of the Scholarship
- Full Scholarship: Offering tuition fee and living allowance;
- Standard of Living Allowance (RMB/month):
- Undergraduate student: 2,000RMB
- Master degree student: 3,000RMB
- Doctoral degree students: 3,500RMB
- First-class Scholarship: Offering tuition fee;
- Second-class Scholarship: Offering 50% tuition fee
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Outstanding international students who will be enrolled in degree programs at HEU;
- Intercollegiate Exchange students;
- Specific Program students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Excellent academic results in study (75 of 100 at least).
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants should not apply for any other scholarship.
International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have excellent academic results in study (75 of 100 at least).
English Language Requirements: All the bachelor degree programs are taught in Chinese only, but master and doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese. Programs of Materials, Civil Engineering, Mechanics and Electricity can be taught in English. Applicant with no command of Chinese is required to take one-year Chinese language course; if applicant with no command of Chinese, doesn’t obtain HSK 5 before program/major studying, his/her scholarship qualification will be cancelled. For English-taught programs, applicant whose native language is not English should submit an English-proficiency score, a score of at least 80 on the TOEFL Internet-based exam or 5.5 on the IELTS.