Applications are invited for IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Germany. Applications are open for local and international students in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 November 2017|
|Providers||:||International Max Planck Research School|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Computer Science|
Benefits for IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship:
This is a fully funded graduate program.
Eligibility for IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship:
- Hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- Have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- Have excellent oral and written English language skills
- Show aptitude for independent, creative work
- Have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Nationality: German and international applicants can apply for this PhD position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education
Test Requirement: Submission of GRE general and GRE Computer Science subject test scores is strongly encouraged but not compulsory
English Language Requirement: Submission of TOEFL scores, TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate is strongly encouraged but not compulsory. TOEFL-code for Saarland University is 8399.