Applications are invited for International Master Scholarships in Women’s and Gender Studies. Application is open for international students to pursue Master’s degree programme 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 February 2018|
|Providers||:||Erasmus Mundus with GEMMA partner universities|
|Course Level||:||Master’s degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Women´s Studies and Gender|
Benefits for International Master Scholarships :
The scholarship covers tuition fees (at both universities), health insurance and part of the living expenses during the two years of study in GEMMA (including the preparation and presentation/defence of the final thesis in the last six months).
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Partner’s Universities
Eligibility for International Master Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria for both Category A and B – e.g. students with a double nationality – must select the Category of their choice. As a result, they are entitled to apply only to one of the two categories of scholarship at a time.
- Only candidates who have applied to and have been accepted by the GEMMA Consortium in accordance with its specific students’ application and selection criteria, are eligible for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in GEMMA.
- Students can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to the Erasmus Mundus Action 1 joint programme (EMMC) of their choice but the number of applications must be limited to maximum three different joint programmes (EMMC and EMJD together).
- Scholarship candidates must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices
- Individuals who have already benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship for the same or another Erasmus Mundus programme.
- Students who have obtained their last academic degree in the same country in which they wish to complete part of their Erasmus Mundus programme, are also not eligible.
- Students benefiting from an EMMC scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies.
- Granada – Spanish in the first year (Home) and English and Spanish in the second year (Mobility)
- Oviedo – Spanish in the first year (Home) and English in the second year (Mobility)
- Bologna – Italian and English;
- CEU, Hull, Utrecht, and Lodz – English.
2,343 total views, 3 views today