Applications are invited for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia. Applications are open for international students to pursue the Masters and PhD degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Providers||:||The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||Shari’ah or Islamic finance|
Benefits for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Scholarships will cover the followings:
- Academic tuition fees – excluding registration or entrance fee, refundable deposit, personal bond, and accommodation;
- Subsistence allowance;
- Book allowance
- Equipment allowance
- Conference allowance
- Thesis/end of study allowance.
Eligibility for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from recognized local or international universities (Bachelor degree in Shari’ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equivalent);
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing master or doctoral studies in Shari’ah, Islamic finance or its equivalent in a full-time mode;
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (on a 4.0 scale), 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale), 80% (on a 100% point scale), pass with distinction or its equivalent;
- Fulfilled or passed language proficiency requirements specified by the programme;
- Applicants should NOT be in receipt of any other scholarship award or financial assistance.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.