ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia 2018
Applications are invited for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia. Applications are open for international students to pursue the Masters and PhD degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Providers||:||The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||Shari’ah or Islamic finance|
Benefits for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Scholarships will cover the followings:
- Academic tuition fees – excluding registration or entrance fee, refundable deposit, personal bond, and accommodation;
- Subsistence allowance;
- Book allowance
- Equipment allowance
- Conference allowance
- Thesis/end of study allowance.
Eligibility for ISRA Fully Funded Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from recognized local or international universities (Bachelor degree in Shari’ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equivalent);
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing master or doctoral studies in Shari’ah, Islamic finance or its equivalent in a full-time mode;
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (on a 4.0 scale), 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale), 80% (on a 100% point scale), pass with distinction or its equivalent;
- Fulfilled or passed language proficiency requirements specified by the programme;
- Applicants should NOT be in receipt of any other scholarship award or financial assistance.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.