Applications are invited for JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program to pursue Masters degree in Japan. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Japan International Cooperation Agency
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program :
- JICA will provide the following expenses for the participants of the program which is equivalent to similar JICA schemes.
- Tuition at Japanese university master’s degree programs (and research student)
- Allowances for living expenses, outfit, shipping etc. See the box below for more 10/ 12 details
- A round-trip airfare
- Expenses for support programs during the study in Japan, including the costs of observation tours and internship
- Other costs should be covered by the participants’ organizations or other individuals.
Number of JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program :
- Citizens of one of the 54 African countries
- Between 22 and 39 years old (as of April 1st in the year of your arrival in Japan)
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to at least 16 years of academic background)
- Applicants for the category of “Government Officials” and “Educators” are required – to have more than 6 months working experience at their current organizations, and
– to obtain permission for application and securing reinstatement from their current organizations
- Have adequate English skills both in written and oral communication to complete the master’s course
- Clearly understand the objectives of this program, and to have a strong will to contribute to the industrial development of their home countries as well as to strengthen the linkage between their countries and Japan after returning home
- Applicants must:
– be in good health condition to complete the program,
– not receive or plan to receive a scholarship offered by other foreign organizations, and
– attend the activities on the weekends in unavoidable circumstances (ex. official exam)
Eligible Regions: Open For All nationality for JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program.
394 total views, 16 views today