Applications are invited for Jinan University Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Master degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 March 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Computer Science|
Benefits of Jinan University Scholarships:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Eligibility for Jinan University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Eligible applicants will:
- Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English.
3,790 total views, 3 views today