Applications are invited for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program to pursue research study at KAIST University in Korea. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Research scholarships.
The aim of the Research Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The MasterCard Foundation|
|Course Level||:||Masters / Post graduate|
|Field of Study||:||Engineering, Economic and Management Sciences,
Natural and Agricultural Sciences
Scholarship Award for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program:
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation in a UP residence
- Books and printed material
- A modest monthly stipend
- Medical aid (Ingwe only)
- Travel costs (one return trip for the duration of the study period)
- Cost of one visa application for the duration of the study period
Eligibility for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program:
- Candidates should be citizens from Sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants should come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and demonstrate financial neediness.
- Candidates should demonstrate leadership potential and ought to be involved in a giving back project eg. in a community, at school, church etc
- Academic excellence is paramount and students have to maintain a high academic average at all times.
- Candidates need to be first time applicants as first year students in the degree programme.
- Scholarship are for those students who have applied for and been admitted to one of the following undergraduate/Master’s degree study programmes at the UniversityFaculty of EngineeringBEng (Industrial Engineering)
BEng (Chemical Engineering)
BEng (Civil Engineering)
BEng (Electrical Engineering)
BEng (Electronic Engineering)
BEng (Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering)
BEng (Mining Engineering)
BEng (Computer Engineering)Faculty of Economic and Management SciencesBCom (Accounting Science)
BCom (Financial Science)
BCom (Agribusiness Management)Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
BScAgric (Food Science and Technology)
BScAgric (Agricultural Economics/Agribusiness Management)
BScAgric (Animal Science)
BScAgric (Plant Pathology)
BScAgric (Applied Plant and Soil Sciences)
Eligible Regions for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
1,683 total views, 16 views today