Applications are invited for Fully Funded Mexican Government Scholarships for master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program in Mexico. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||28 September 2017|
|Course Level||:||Master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefit for Mexican Government Scholarships:
- Registration fees and tuition
- Health Insurance
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- Monthly Stipend
Eligibility for Mexican Government Scholarships:
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence. Minimum grade point average of 80 on a scale of 0-100, or the equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country
Eligible Regions: Open for All
2,446 total views, 10 views today