Applications are invited for Monash International Leadership Scholarships at University of Monash in Australia. Application is open for International Students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Post Graduate|
|Field of Study||:||Leadership|
Benefits for Monash International Leadership Scholarships:
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
Eligibility for Monash International Leadership Scholarships:
- Candidates must:
- intend to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- receive a full Monash course offer.
- not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
1,488 total views, 9 views today