Applications are invited for National University of Singapore Graduate School Scholarship in Singapore. Application is open for local and international students to pursue PhD degree in 2018-2019 academic year .
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 December 2017|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects available at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)|
Benefits for National University of Singapore Graduate School Scholarship:
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include: computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Eligibility for National University of Singapore Graduate School Scholarship:
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is
- Compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- Compulsory for NUS and NTU Masters students and graduates.
- Only waived for NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
- Native tongueTOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
- Medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English
Nationality: Students from any country can apply for this NGS scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least 2nd Class Upper honours (or equivalent qualifications).
Test Requirement: GRE is compulsory for all students who are applying from overseas. Please take the GRE General Test.
English Language Requirements:
TOEFL is compulsory (only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English). Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.