OeAD is pleased to offer Richard Plaschka Post Doctoral Programs for international students. Recipients of Plaschka grants can work as visiting researchers at university departments and carry out specialist studies in libraries, archives or at research institutions.
The grant recipients should place emphasis on cross-border collaboration in their scientific activities.
The OeAD GmbH is the central service centre for European and international mobility and cooperation programmes in the fields of education, science and research.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Course Level||:||Postdoctoral fellowship|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowships are awarded in the field of Humanities, History and Archaeology.|
These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Monthly grant rate: € 1.150,–Accident and health insurance, accommodation
- a) If necessary, the OeAD-GmbH will take out an accident and health insurance on behalf of the grant recipient.
- b) If required the OeAD-GmbH will try to provide accommodation (student hall of residence or flat) for recipients of grants. Monthly expenses from € 220,– to € 470,– incur. An Administration fee of € 18,– per month is payable to the OeAD-GmbH for arranging accommodation. The costs for accommodation and for the insurance have to be paid out of the grant by the awardee.
- Recipients of grants are exempted from paying tuition fees.
- Recipients of grants from non-European developing countries will also receive a travel costs subsidy of up to € 1.000,– maximum. Travel expenses to Austrian representative authorities outside the home country are also refundable.
Eligible for application are highly qualified post-docs in the field of history who are primarily occupied with Austria-related topics. Recipients of Richard Plaschka grants can work as visiting researchers at university departments and institutes and carry out specialist studies in libraries, archives or at research institutions.
Citizens of all nationalities (except Austria) are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.